Monday 24 September 2007

My Baptism

As some of you might know, my baptism was yesterday morning. I still have a hard time trying to put in words what it was like. The only reasonable conclusion I can draw is that the physical body isn't able to comprehend the wonder of being baptism and my mind, therefore, struggles to describe it in ordinary words.

Nevertheless, I'm posting some pictures for you to see. Yes, I'm very happy and Yes, I'm very proud to be called a Christian and a Princess of God.




No comments:

Growth - Ferrucci (1982)

"Growth is understanding what we have not yet been able to conceive; feeling what we have never felt before; doing what we have never done before. It is daring what we have never dared. It may not, therefore, necessarily be pleasurable. It obliges is to leave our comfort zone, to progress into the unknown, to face the tremendous inpact of the Self."